Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year!

I apologize for the long absence. I hope everyone had a lovely christmas and new year. I see a lot of traffic on my blog but no comments on my blog. Come on people. I know you guys are reading my blog. Help encourage a sister or I won't download the juicy event pictures burning a hole in my folder. Just kidding.

Anyway on another note I will be doing some giveaways in the next couple of months so please watch this space. I will doing some giveaways in the DC,MD,VA area so brides in this area if theis applies to you watch this space.
This giveaway treat will only apply to brides or even grooms to be that leave the most comments on my blog or tell us at Bfabevents why you deserve to be one of our lucky winners.

Prizes  offered will include a lovely bouquet valued at $200, centerpieces or wedding cake(not kidding). So watch this space when the announcement will be made.

But for now please enjoy this clip from one of my old time favourite movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment