Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dream Wedding Bridal Show 2012

We at Bfabevents had the pleasure of hosting a successful bridal show this past February. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

I would like to personally thank Mr. Deji Of Xprexxion for taking some of the lovely pictures, I thought I had it going on with my camera but when he provided us with the pictures they came out so beautiful.

To all the wonderful new and old friends, thank you. To the spectacular vendors who made the day a success, in no particular order:

Crafty Girls, Julie's Punch, MFP Designs, Delightful Cocktails, MC -Big Tim, DJ - Tu2, Cakes by Derin, Graffit Hair, MSP Productions, Ariike Okanlawon, Mope of Home Organization, Garden of Eden, Make-up Touch and Bfabevents.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment